The Qualitative Case Study in Business and Management Research with Prof. Rebecca Piekkari **registration closed**
Location: Leeds University Business School
- To provide advanced training to PhD students and early career researchers regarding the diversity of ways of conducting case research in Business and Management Disciplines;
- To identify and discuss how ontological and epistemological assumptions affect views about quality criteria and research design of qualitative case study research;
- To develop skills on how to conduct research in cross-cultural and multi-lingual case study settings;
- To develop research and writing skills for case study researchers aiming top tier business and management academic journals;
- To provide training on how to deal with reviewer comments in top tier business and management academic journals;
- To establish a network of qualitative case study researchers that will share best case study practices.
Please note that the deadline for registrations is Tuesday 3rd April.